The mission of Fullness of Grace is to help Catholics and other Christians grow in their spiritual life by better understanding supernatural grace, and how to gain an abundance of God's gifts by imitating the qualities of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Through the use of social media, presentations, and products, the aim is to help all Christians fulfill their vocation to an intimate relationship with God, personal holiness, and bearing witness to Jesus Christ in the world. The purpose of our ministry is to evangelize, help Christians grow in their knowledge and practice of the faith, and become more effective instruments of Christ in our culture. The motivation of Fullness of Grace is the salvation of souls, the holiness of the Church, and the glory of God!
1. In the center is a profile of the Blessed Virgin Mary, whom the Archangel Gabriel addresses, "Hail, Full of Grace, the Lord is with you!"
2. Mary is also in the shape of a fetus inside a womb which represents her Immaculate Conception, in which the prevenient grace of Christ preserved Mary from Original Sin and actual sins.
3. The circle is also the shape of the host of the Holy Eucharist, which is the real presence of Jesus, and a source of spiritual nourishment and infinite grace.
4. The aqua circle represents the color of the deep, clear ocean, a symbol of Mary's immense love for God and her children, and God's infinite love for us.
5.The four arcs represent the fullness of grace Mary received as the Mother of God, and for her perfect dispositions and responses to God’s gifts.
6.The two crosses represent the cross of Christ, and the cross of Mary, who shares in her Son’s passion and work of redemption.
7. Our motto: Holiness for the Glory of God.
Fr. Quan Tran is a Roman Catholic priest for the Diocese of Orange in California. Father Tran is currently a Parochial Vicar at St. Bonaventure parish in Huntington Beach. He is also the Secretary to the Pastoral Provision for Bishop Kevin Vann.
Fr. Tran was ordained a priest in June of 2011. He attended the Pontifical North American College in Rome while studying at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas, also known as the Angelicum, where he obtained his Bachelor in Sacred Theology as well as a Licentiate in Sacred Theology, specializing in Ecumenism and Interreligious Dialogue.
Before entering the seminary, Fr. Tran worked as an attorney for 12 years: 2 years as a Deputy Public Defender and 10 years as a Deputy District Attorney. Below is a video of Fr. Tran’s conversion and vocation story, which shows that all things are possible with God!
We are all volunteers donating our time, skills and resources, to help spread the Gospel message, and help people come to know and love Jesus, and grow in their spiritual life. We have many expenses, such as those of maintaining our website, producing and promoting videos, sharing other social media images and messages, and offering merchandise to help spread the faith. If you would like to support Fullness of Grace, please click on the “donate” button below. All of your donations will go directly to help cover the costs of our ministry. Know that your generosity is greatly appreciated, and that you and your intentions are in our prayers. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us below. May God bless you and yours abundantly for your kindness.